Reducing flanges are a type of specialty flange that is commonly used on projects that need the joining of multiple diameter pipes. Weld-neck reducing flanges, slip-on reducing flanges, and threaded reducing flanges are all examples of decreasing flanges. Riddhi Siddhi Metal Impex is one of the leading Reducer Expander Flanges Manufacturer and Supplier India. Reducing flanges are classified into three types: type 1, type 2, and type 3.
- Type 1 Reducing flange – if the bore reduction is fairly minor, the bolt holes must be spaced on / off centers so that they do not collide.
- Type 2 Reducing flange – When the reduction is not significant and the perimeter of the smaller bore mating flange would impinge on the nuts, these flanges with threaded bolt holes are used, eliminating the need for nuts.
- Type 3 Reducing flange – flanges with through holes for big bore bolts that are utilized where bores are significantly reduced.
The standard B16.47 specification applies to Large Diameter Steel Flanges with NPS values ranging from 26 to 60. The ASME B16.47 Series A and B Reducing Flanges standard include a variety of factors such as pressure and temperature ratings, materials, tolerances, dimensions, labeling, and testing for pipe flanges in sizes NPS 26 through NPS 60.
Advantages of Reducing Flange
Stainless Steel Reducing Flanges are typically long-lasting and corrosion-resistant. The mechanical and physical properties and behavior of the ASTM A182 SS reducing flange will vary according to the material used to manufacture it.
- Reducing Flanges allow the connecting of two different sized pipes. Reducing Flanges is regarded as a simple and low-cost way of connection.
- In various sectors, ASME B16.5 Reducing Flanges may be utilized to save water. Because the ASME B16.5 Reducing Flange is made from a single metal at our plant, there is no space for porosity, making the Carbon Steel Reducing Flange a leak-free option.
- Pipe made of Inconel that has been reduced in size Flanges are well-known for their acid resistance.
Other Most Selling and Popular Flanges
Reducer Expander Flanges Application & Uses
- Reducer Expander Flanges used in Refineries
- Stainless Steel Reducer Expander Flanges used in Liquid petroleum gas processing plant
- Reducer Expander Flanges used in Power Plant
- SS Reducer Expander Flanges used in Sewerage systems, industrial water lines.
- Reducer Expander Flanges Slotted used in heating, air-conditioning equipment.
- Reducer Expander Flanges used in Steel Plants
- Reducer Expander Flanges used in Instrumentation systems
- Reducer Expander Flanges Plain used in Paper & Pulp Industry
- Reducer Expander Flanges Fittings used in Food Industry
You might also like